Build Dir contents
The build directory is the directory that cmake is executed from, if executed from the command line.
- a tool that writes CMakeLists.txt for each schema specified in SC_BUILD_SCHEMAS
- this became necessary once exp2cxx was modified to produce individual files for each type/entity in the schema, as CMake can’t handle compile-time determination of file names
- you shouldn’t ever have to run this by hand
- temporary files (i.e.
- same as CMakeFiles
- generated source is written to files here
- contains libraries, including libs created for schemas (prefixed with sdai)