CMake variables used by STEPcode
Variables you can safely change
- List of schemas to be built. Defaults to special value ALL, which builds all schemas in SC/data.
- Each list entry can be a relative or absolute path to a schema or to a directory. If an entry is a directory, CMake looks for *.exp within that directory.
- Release, Debug (default), etc.
- See also: CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE documentation
- See comments in root CMakeLists.txt for this variable.
- prefix for ‘make install’
- used when building as a subproject, as SCView and BRL-CAD do.
- example of use: http://github.com/LaurentBauer/SCView/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt
- enables runtime memory leak checks. Output is very verbose!
- A list of paths to source files for additional executables that will be built for each schema.
- Each source file is assumed to be stand-alone, much like p21read.cc
- Each executable will be linked to the same libs as p21read - this will not work with lazy loading.
Variables exclusively for CTest
These won’t do anything useful unless you’re running tests.
- for code coverage tests; requires gcov/lcov - Linux Test Project: LCOV
ctest -S lcov.cmake
- tests can be run manually (no submission) by setting this to ON, then
- also set by CTest - see testing