Attributes in exp2cxx
This comes from classes_misc.c:709, which is now in a different location due to exp2cxx refactoring. It should be formatted such that doxygen sees it.
Attributes are divided into four categories: these are not exclusive as far as I can tell! I added defs below DAS
- simple explicit
- type shifters
- not DERIVEd - redefines type in ancestor
- VARget_initializer(v) returns null
- simple derived
- DERIVEd - is calculated - VARget_initializer(v)
- returns non-zero, VARis_derived(v) is non-zero
- includes type shifters and derived
All of them are added to the dictionary. Only type shifters generate a new STEPattribute. Type shifters generate access functions and data members, for now. Overriding generate access functions and data members, for now. ???? DAS
type shifting attributes
Before printing new STEPattribute, check to see if it’s already printed in supertype.
Still add new access function.
Go through derived attributes. If STEPattribute found with same name, tell it to be * for reading and writing