- Use SC_IS_SUBBUILD and SC_BUILD_SCHEMAS
- SC_SDAI_ADDITIONAL_EXES_SRCS can be used to have SC build single-file executables (similar to p21read)
- this will not work for applications with more than one source code file or that need to link other libs.
See also: CMake variables used by STEPcode
- Minimal Part 21 C++ example
- Doxygen documentation of apps using STEPcode
- Tests for the express parser
- Tests written in c++; these can be built when SC_ENABLE_TESTING is set to ON, but are excluded from ‘make all’
- TODO: Example using lazy loading code. For now, see lazy_test.cc in the repo.
C++ applications that are not in the GitHub repository
Laurent Bauer’s SCView
- describe use of lazy loading code
- create a page with a small Part 21 file, with description of format and links to relevant classes - SDAI_Application_instance, STEPcomplex, generated code (?)
- run doxygen on parts of STEPcode (libexpress + exppp + fedex_plus, fedex_python, cllazyfile, cleditor, clstepcore + cldai + clutils + base ) and automate doxygen with a script